Friday, August 10, 2007

I know some RAD people!!!

This guy who was a jobber last year (hilarious and always with an air of someone who's taken way too many quaaludes) posted this thing on a MySpace bulletin entitled "12 Fuck Yous (sp?) of MySpace". It was basically a list of stupid crap that people do on that site like posting goodnights to MySpace or engaging in online feuds or being upset about not being in someones Top 8. The following was number 10 or 11 on the list and made me laugh so hard I hard to borrow it and post it here.

"If you open a bulletin and it says something like 'repost this in 100 seconds or a ghost will rape you tonight, or some dead bitch is going to rape your mom' - quit being dumb!"

It's the line about the ghost rape that really gets me. The best thing is that I've actually gotten posts like this.

To the best of my knowledge, I've never been violated by a ghost, but I am a pretty heavy sleeper...

No comments: