In case any of you out there have a scathing sense of humor here is the blog to check out:
gofugyourself.com
Brilliant, a gem, a nugget of scalding wit. I want to find these girls and take over the world with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sense of humor? Or bad taste? You decide.
Yesterday while at work, no one was tipping me for the beers I so painstakingly opened with a smile for them, so in my fed up state I took a ratty bible they were going to throw away, and placed a post-it note on the front that read "Tipping isn't a sin...God said so". It sat in front of my tip jar (with amazing results- most money I've ever made at the door) until my manager saw it and had a coronary. She was PISSED. My defense was that I was no more sacriligous than churches that quote God on their marquees about trivial shit like speeding or bake sales. I also explained my register numbers for the day being $666.50 were God saying "Good one, Huck, now here's one for you." My manager mused that it was because I was in fact evil. This whole drama took place in a strip club. I fervently believe that God thinks I'm a cutup.
Post a Comment