Sunday, June 18, 2006

A test of will

Whew! I just did the impossible, folks. I put myself in an uneasy situation where I was faced with temptation like I have not seen in some time. In the past, when I have found myself in similar situations, I have failed miserably in the attempt to control myself. Inevitably, after my indiscretion, I feel heavy with the guilt of what I have done. Even if no one ever finds out, I know and the remorse always eats away at me.

But not this time. This time I faced my demons and I shouted at them "NO!! I don't need you!" I was able to walk away from incredible temptation with my dignity intact.

Yep, I did it. I just spent like two hours on zappos.com and didn't buy a single pair of shoes.

I'm rad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tard.

Anonymous said...

You really need to watch the "Borat" trailer on apple.com.