Sunday, July 02, 2006

I'm loving it.

Has anyone seen this McDonald's commercial where the man is eating a chicken sandwich and his co-worker say 'You keep eating those chicken sandwiches, you're gonna turn into a chicken!" and then they guy starts getting all chicken-y? It's FREAKIN' hilarious. Poor Bear has had to hear me talk about this silly thing over and over again. Sorry Bear, but it just came on and I was compelled to jot down it's fabulousity!

We started rehearsals for Green Gables today. Just a couple hours of music rehearsal that I didn't actually need to be there for but I stuck around anyway. The music for this show is very pretty. It's not some grand score that's trying to show off and be bigger than it is, it's just pretty... or so I thought. The cast (sans myself) begin working on the opening number. Well, long story short, it wasn't long before I was starting to tear up. Everyone just sounded so beautiful. KT talked briefly about how she wanted to create an atmosphere where we invited the audience to come into this world with us. I can't imagine anyone not wanting to do just that when they hear this freaking cast sing. This is gonna be fun...

1 comment:

Q said...

I'm excited!