Ok. I LOVE food. That's no secret to anyone who has spent even five minutes with me. My love of food is deep and everlasting. And I love it all. Ethnic food, home cooking, soul food, gourmet, trashy, sweet, salty, fresh, processed, I love all of it!!
My love of cooking shows, obviously, goes hand in hand with my love of food. I spend most of my private TV time watching my beloved Food Network. Alton Brown and his show "Good Eats" is, of course, my favorite. But I also enjoy watching the Food Network Challenges, every now and then I'll check in with "30 Minute Meals" or "$40 a Day" or "Ham on the Street" and I also thoroughly enjoy Paula Dean's show. She's absolutely adorable and her dishes usually look very yummy, if not exactly figure friendly.
Today, Paula took it to 10. She was making "ball park" food: nachos and the like. So she's making a hot dog and, of course, this is no ordinary hot dog. It's a hot dog wrapped in bacon, smothered in cheese sauce and topped with a heaping mound of cole slaw. A hot dog. Wrapped in BACON. SMOTHERED in cheese sauce. And topped off with a big ol' spoonful of COLE SLAW. JESUS CHRIST, PAULA!!!!!!!!
Ach! Ach!! I think I'm having a heart attack just thinking about it. ACH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment