Monday, July 17, 2006

Warm Weather Ramblings

First thing's first: I currently have tan lines so precise that they looked like they've been traced on. Awesome. I also got a new swimsuit today that is so adorable on me I jumped around my room: Navy blue halter top bikini with white polka dots and bright yellow trim. I love it so much that I didn't bother to change before I settled in to write this. I would answer the door in this swimsuit, folks. That how effing cute it is.

Secondly, I came to the realization today while at the pool that several residents of SW Virginia look as if they are mentally retarded while, in reality, being of completely sound mind.

I also realize that I'm going to hell for saying that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a wonder you can eat at all in that part of the country...