what would jared say if he could see this? He'd tell you "you're fucking hot," slap your ass and tell you to "shut the fuck up mel." Now don't make me hop on a horse and come over there and kick your butt. Don't make him either cause it'd damage his jewels.
It's cute. It's funny. It has an aire of whimsey. It begs onlookers to question what precisely was going on here. It does NOT however encourage people to furrow and scrunch their brows as they sigh in pity because the camera caught a moment that should be lost in time forever. That IS how I felt when I saw that pic of Ms. Spears all tear-soaked, snotty, red and pug-faced after she almost dropped her baby in public.
I'm short. I'm bratty. I have a lot of hair that I like to throw around. I threaten to drop everything to become an eyelash model. I teeter between mind-numbing arrogance and devestating insecurity. I believe whole heartedly in the goodness of man, even though many of them have given me plenty of reason not to.
4 comments:
what would jared say if he could see this? He'd tell you "you're fucking hot," slap your ass and tell you to "shut the fuck up mel."
Now don't make me hop on a horse and come over there and kick your butt. Don't make him either cause it'd damage his jewels.
It's still the best photo I have ever taken. EVER.
It's cute. It's funny. It has an aire of whimsey. It begs onlookers to question what precisely was going on here. It does NOT however encourage people to furrow and scrunch their brows as they sigh in pity because the camera caught a moment that should be lost in time forever. That IS how I felt when I saw that pic of Ms. Spears all tear-soaked, snotty, red and pug-faced after she almost dropped her baby in public.
Ohh... Britney looked on the verge of a breakdown.
I actually do love this picture very much. One of my favorite things about it is that you can tell just how crooked my nose is. Nice!!
Post a Comment