Two roads diverged in a wood and I-I took the road less traveled by, And that has made all the difference...
Friday, January 11, 2008
Good Start.
There is simply no better way to start the day than by drinking a lovely cup of coffee, tooling around on the computer and watching a male figure skater bust an ever-loving move to Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean".
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I did the same thing, sans the coffee, plus a piece of dark chocolate. It's almost like we got to hang out! Oh....wow. S
I think I was weatching the same thing, but I was so distracted by the jacket/shirt he wore that I didn't hear the song.
From a distance, it looked like a red and white polka-dotted blouse they jacked from his mom and hastily stitched giant, upside down, black patent leather triangles to the front and back. The detail along the edges even looked a little like lace.
Perhaps it looked great up close, but performer-wear needs to be designed with the consideration that no one in the audience is closer than thirty feet at any given time.
I'm short. I'm bratty. I have a lot of hair that I like to throw around. I threaten to drop everything to become an eyelash model. I teeter between mind-numbing arrogance and devestating insecurity. I believe whole heartedly in the goodness of man, even though many of them have given me plenty of reason not to.
3 comments:
I did the same thing, sans the coffee, plus a piece of dark chocolate. It's almost like we got to hang out! Oh....wow.
S
I think I was weatching the same thing, but I was so distracted by the jacket/shirt he wore that I didn't hear the song.
From a distance, it looked like a red and white polka-dotted blouse they jacked from his mom and hastily stitched giant, upside down, black patent leather triangles to the front and back. The detail along the edges even looked a little like lace.
Perhaps it looked great up close, but performer-wear needs to be designed with the consideration that no one in the audience is closer than thirty feet at any given time.
yeah, what the hell was up with that ensemble? And why didn't he do any jumps? Probably cause white men can't jump. hmmmmm.....
Post a Comment