My immediate response to this (which is the premise of a movie called, unbelievably, Baghead) is "Ha! That's funny!"
And then I thought about it...
It's pretty effing scary. Imagine, if you will, that you're home alone one night making a pizza or a grilled cheese sandwich or something and you look up to see this out side your window:

I'd probably throw up, shit my pants, have a heart attack or some combination of the three.
4 comments:
I totally agree.
That film is either brilliant and scary or completely retarded and impotent.
Thus is the dichotomy of the whole "bag on the head" thing.
I think what makes it scary are they eye holes. Think about it... if there was just a dude walking around with a bag on his head, he'd run into things and fall down and be, generally, a funny son-of-a-gun. But with the eyes, he doesn't fall down... as much.
No eye-holes = blindfold
eye-holes = mask
True story.
And yet, some people are far less scary with a bag over their head...hmmmm. Just some food for thought.
S
Ohhh, BURN!!!!
Post a Comment