Last night, I was tucked in bed, sleeping peacefully, when I had what proved to be a very ridiculous dream. The details of said dream are unimportant, and really? It wouldn't make sense even if I could describe it in perfect detail which I couldn't because it's a dream. I mean, it took place in a cafetorium and I was in the middle of doing a show and there may or may not have been a abnormally large dog...
Regardless! So I have this dream and in it something ridiculous happens and it's so silly and hilarious that I literally wake up laughing. This silly little dream had the Me in the dream cracking up so completely that the Me asleep in my bed was forced out of my dream state and I came crashing back to consciousness, still cracking up.
I think that's the first time that's ever happened to me and let me tell you, loyal readers, it's a really great way to wake up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, much better than the dream where you are peeing and wake up to a growing warm sensation between your legs and the inevitable confusion followed by utter panic.
I mean, I imagine it's much better than something like that...
I cannot believe you've ever not woken up this way before. But yeah it's much better than the dream where you wake up, and you think you're late for work.....
Post a Comment