On a scale from 1 to 10, how good are you at Guitar Hero?
Umm... an 11! On the medium level, which Shot made me feel inadequate for. I still rock harder than any other girl I know, so there!
What tv show do you watch most?
Honestly, I'm watching like zero tv right now. It's always on but I'm rarely actually watching it. I think spending two years and change not doing much else besides watching tv kind of burned me out.
Do you have a job?
Full time fabulousity expert.
If you had a paid vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Oh my gosh! Someone totally asked me this recently! I'll give the same answer I gave them: A beach resort in Costa Rica or Disney World.
Do you think the guy should always pay?
I don't think that they should always pay, but I do kinda think that they should always be able to pay. Does that make sense?
Have you ever wanted to be on a game show?
No. The pressure!
Randomly click on a song from your playlist.
Always Be My Baby... by David Cook!!!
What's the first line of that song?
"We were as one, babe, for a moment in time and it seemed everlasting that you would always be mine."
Who was your first kiss?
Oh sheesh. A boy named Andrew during a spin the bottle game at a party in middle school. He tasted like Cool Ranch Doritos. ACK!!
Describe your dream house.
A nice, big kitchen with plenty of counter space and a long counter bar, a really lovely bathroom with a big tub, and a huge yard for Owen and friends to play in. Oh! And it would be really cool to have some sort of pond with a little dock for Owen and I to go swimming.
Where did you last go out to eat?
The 66 Diner with Lala.
What did you order?
Grilled ham and cheese and fries with a coke.
Have you ever been in a car wreck?
No comment...
What do you plan on naming your baby girl?
Huh? However, if I get a little playmate for Owen I'd like a little girl pup and I'd name her Rhodie.
What do you plan on naming your baby boy?
Again with the huh?
What's your musical guilty pleasure?
Music from the Xanadu Motion Picture Soundtrack. Oh my god!!
What was the last book you read?
I'm in the middle of reading High Fidelity.
Are you happy with the way you look?
I'm getting there but I'm not exactly going about it in the healthiest way. Oops.
How long does your morning routine take?
How soon do I have to be ready?
What is the dumbest thing you've ever done?
I'm tempted to say something morose like "Trusting people" or "Giving people too many second chances." but I'm gonna go with something less angsty: The dumbest thing I have ever done was to start smoking and not wearing sunscreen when I was younger.
Do you return the buggies at Wal-Mart?
As opposed to what? Taking them home with me? A la, what the heck?
What is your favorite fast food place?
Honestly? I really don't like fast food... I'll agree with G on this one and say Backyard Burger.
Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Well, I'm gonna take O for a walk in the mountains, and then I'm gonna do some footwork on getting the theatre incorporated and then I'm going to try to find a cheap used keyboard to buy.
Are there any movies you've seen more than ten times?
Yikes. Ok: Clue, Romancing the Stone, Newsies, Pride and Prejudice, Pulp Fiction, Animalympics, Out of Sight, Lady and the Tramp, Robin Hood (Disney), LIke Water for Chocolate...I don't know! A bunch of other stuff!!
What are your biggest pet-peeves?
People that are stupid, people who waste my time and people who push on my back in a crowd. I can't go anywhere and you pushing only makes me want to cause you harm.
Who is your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Apparently, I'm too awesomely fabulous for things like boyfriends.
What do you usually eat for breakfast?
I usually smoke my breakfast...
Do you like to cook?
No, I love it!
What music genres could the world do without?
I'm not much for that creepy death metal or psychobilly...
What do you want to do for the rest of your life?
Create beautiful art, inspire people, push some boundaries, do things that scare me, love un-self consciously, eat, travel, be with those I love... you know, the usual.
Do you get along with your siblings?
oh hell yes.
Are you good at Sudoku puzzles?
I'm not good at any of those things. But I'm trying to do them anyway.
Are you a pack-rat?
Sort of. I tend to hang onto to things that have sentimental value.
How late did you sleep this morning?
Owen let me sleep until about 8:20 am.
Are you a creative person?
I'd like to think so.
Do you like to sing?
Very much so.
How many songs are on your ipod?
Roughly 1200 songs
What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
The Dark Knight.
Was it any good?
Yes.
What color are your pants?
Grey and blue plaid boxers. They were a screwvenir. *giggle, giggle*
What did you do to celebrate last Valentines Day?
Ha!
Is your house clean?
Yes. It's not always as tidy as I'd like but it is clean.
Do you agree with gay marriage?
Yes.
Do you have any plants in your house?
Yup.
Are you afraid of getting old?
No, I look forward to being like 97 years old and perfectly comfortable with who I am. That type of stuff only comes with age.
What did you have for breakfeast this morning?
Coffee. Smoke. Kiwi.
Who's in the room with you?
Owen's cuddling with me on the couch.
On a scale from 1-10 how's life right now?
Umm... it's about a 5 right now. Somethings are awesome. Somethings are less so.
Do you drink coffee?
Currently, I'm living on the stuff.
Are you allergic to anything?
Why do you want to know? Are you trying to poison me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You posted a new blog, and I'm in it. *dances*
I love the internet, it's the only place where I can *dance*
Just yesterday, I said to myself, "damn I could go for a good survey." You are magic!
So, are you counting "driving into a giant pile of dirt" as an accident?
I said NO COMMENT!!!!
Post a Comment