Stayed single almost the whole year?
This question is weird.
Kissed someone new?
Some new, some old. I will say that it was the Year of the Young Man.
Done something you've regretted?
No! Ha ha! I can honestly say that I don't regret a single thing I've done this year. Yea, me!
Lost someone?
No.
Were involved in something you'll never forget?
A few things I'll never forget. It was a year!
Visited a different country?
Mexico... did I go somewhere else? I can't remember!!!
Cooked a gross meal?
I recall this one pork tenderloin that was marinated and therefore turned uber salty on me. I couldn't handle the leftovers, so I threw the tenderloin on the lawn in front of my apartment building. I make odd decisions.
A/N I had to leave Q's response to this question up because it is so splendidly her that there's no way I can top it.
Lost something important to you?
Yeah, but I gained some things in the losing too so it all works out.
Tripped over a coffee table?
Not over a coffee table but I fell down a lot... as always.
Dyed your hair?
I don't do that.
Came close to losing your life?
I didn't necessarily come close but there was a moment where I got personal with my own mortality.
Went to a party?
A few, yes.
Read a great book?
I read a bunch of good books this year. Too many to remember, actually!
Saw one of your favorite bands/artists live?
This question is irrelevant.
Did you meet any new friends this year?
I made some truly rad friends this year, yes.
Did you dislike anyone?
I still dislike someone. Maybe it's you!
Did you grow apart from anyone?
A little, yes.
Did you have a birthday party?
Nope, but this Feb. is the year of the Dirty 30!! Come to the Burque if you wanna get down.
Did you get any presents?
Uh... yeah.
Did you change at all this year?
Oh heck yes.
Did you change your style?
Style?
Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, but someone I know is preggers! Maybe it's you!!
Did you move at all?
Much like Susan, no! I didn't move and you'll have to drag me out of this house by my hair before I move again.
Did you go on any vacations?
Let's see: NYC, Abingdon, Mexico... seriously did I go anywhere else? I can't remember!
Would you change anything about yourself now?
Well sure, but I'm glad to say that the things I'd change are vastly different today from what they were a year ago.
Was 2008 a good year?
It was a growing year, so those are never easy, but yeah, it was a good year.
Do you think 2009 will be better then 2008?
It's gonna be a crazy year. Between Kiki and Frank moving to town, these folks better watch out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so glad you love my Sharon Osborne moment!
That is so awesome! Do you have neighborhood carnivorious birds, feral cats or just homeless people to feed?
No, I actually did it because I wanted to annoy the dog owners who let there dogs run around off a leash. They often wake me up calling for their dogs (because they let them run around and lose track of them while on their cell phones), so I gave the dogs something to be bad about.
That is such an odd statement Q. I wonder if you're just trying to be funny by being so specific about them on their cell phones, or if you've actually witnessed them lose track of their pets while on them. Curiously odd. I like it.
Oh it's true alright, it's a daily event!
Post a Comment