Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Ouch! That hurt!

As anyone knows who has been with me since the diaryland days, I occasionally have dreams where my psyche decides to subtly clobber me over the head with a battering ram. Last night I had one of these same dreams. I don't remember the particulars but I do know that right before I woke up, I was attempting to get rid of all the garbage. Massive piles of trash just kept falling on me and I was scrambling to separate it into to piles so I could properly dispose of it. People kept hollering at me "You need to get rid of this trash, Amelia! You need to throw out all this garbage!!"

Apparently, my subconscious thinks I need to do a little spring cleaning. I get it, ok?

On a much simpler, funnier note:

The other night, Bear and I were laying in bed, watching a movie, when all of a sudden we heard Mattie go into the bathroom. The next thing I know, I hear a horrible sound, like a bedsheet tearing in two. Then I hear Mattie say "JESUS!" Apparently, Mattie blew himself off of the toilet. Bear and I laughed so hard that the room was silent for a good few moments, but when we caught our breath we started laughing so hard that I fell off the bed. The best part was that Mattie was still in the bathroom, on the toilet and laughing his ass off as well. It stayed like that for a good ten minutes.

Awesome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Around the Parenting Blogosphere: Meet Chookooloonks
Chookooloonks, a Trinidadian term of endearment for a child, is the first adoption blog I ever read.
Regards
Duncan
Helping you buy and sell your house at
sell this house