Sunday, August 14, 2005

summer breeze makes me feel fine

Tomorrow is my final day as a Player, a badge that I have worn with pride for over a year now. It's like graduating in a way, except that I feel like I learned a whole lot more here than I ever did in school. Whew. It's been one hell of a ride.

Bear and I did a little diddy at the late night cabaret, which was silly and fun. We've also spent the past few days in a hotel in our own little self imposed exile from the Inn. Evenings have been spent laying in bed eating salt and vinegar chips and Wheat Thins. I'm probably dying of scurvy at this point but who the hell cares? As I was getting dressed for bed last night, Bear looked at me and said "I feel great." He had this big smile on his face and he was just kinda looking at me and I could see that he was happy, happier than he'd been in a long time. And aren't I the lucky girl for geting to witness that?

I love that boy and I can finally say that he loves me too.

No comments: