Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Halloween 2005

Oh man! This Halloween was more fun than I'd had in a while. The funny thing is that the fun was mostly had during the quest for costumes and the subsequent getting ready before the party. After arriving in Dallas Huck and I tore through the town finding either last minute touches or in my case, complete costumes with P and Kiki. We found a fantastic vintage store and I ended up getting an outfit that I rationalized as somewhat "Valley of the Dolls." Huck was dressed in her 1950's best as a Stepford Wife and P and Kiki decided to diguise themselves as The Keymaster and The Gatekeeper from Ghostbusters. It was such a brilliant costume idea, I couldn't even control myself. Here's the evidence:

This is Huck and I in all of our glory. If anyone wonders why she's my BFF, this is why.


I think she makes a pretty darn good Gatekeeper. When she tried on the wig, I laughed so hard my face almost fell off.


This may be the most fabulous picture of my brother and I ever.


Granny and the Big Bad Wolf. Little Red Riding was supposed to be there but I think she wasn't feeling well. This may be the cutest effing thing I've ever seen.


You may not be able to tell but she looked a helluva alot like Courtney Love. He just looked...icky.


Here's Kiki channeling her inner Diana Ross.


I think this is cruelty to animals at its most frightening. She later peed on it.


This picture pretty much sums up the night. In a word, awesome.

No comments: