Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ok, I understand that this is nit-picky, but if you have chosen to lay your thoughts down in front of God and everyone on one of these "Blogs" that are so popular these days, at least have the presence of mind to spell check the damn thing!! I was looking at a blog today of someone that I knew a while back, one of those south of the border kind of fellows (that looks racist but you guys know who I'm talking about) , and their entire blog was a mess. I know I may not be the most intelligent person on this planet. Yes, maybe sometimes my brothers get upset with me when I have to ask who Karl Rove is and maybe I still don't quite get how electricity works, but at least I can string together a couple of words. Ones that don't make me sound like I've been raised by monkeys in the jungle. Run on sentences, horrendous spelling and absolutely no idea of sentence structure in sight. Spell check is your friend! Especially if you have nothing of any importance whatsoever to say, at least make sure it's grammatically correct.

Ugh.

On a complete and total tangent: I still have stats on this thing. What I'm saying is, if you're looking at my blog, I know about it. And lately there has been someone in a particular town in a particular state who has been popping up quite a bit. I don't know for sure if it's you, but if it is (and you know who you are) don't do this to yourself. If you're on here to get the scoop on me or another person in my life, just stop. You're going to read things you don't want to know...trust me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus Harold Christ on a rubber crutch!! You have to tell me who you're talking about in the second half! And if you're feeling really evil, divulge that blog address so I can have a hearty laugh at "his" expense...I'm bored of the old material. I will say his tendencies to burden others with horrible spelling and grammar in order to muddle through his mindless rambles have always been one of many red flags for narcissism.