So...I don't like to kill spiders. I think it's bad luck to kill a spider in your house and, truth be told, I like having them around because they kill and eat the much ickier bugs that are around. I'm not terribly afraid of getting bitten by one so when I see one, I just try to scoop it up and place it outside.
I looked up from eating my sandwich just now to see a nickel sized spider on the wall. I, of course, grabbed a little glass and a piece of paper to gingerly place him outside. This one, however, would not go quietly into the night and put up quite a struggle. It involved him running around a good deal and me screaming rather loudly. In the end, Mr. Spider made it safely outside, but not before throwing me look that said "You've not seen the last of me, lassy!!" Eek!
Speaking of running around and screaming one's head off, Bear and I have a new game which basically consists of him trying to shove me into the nearest closet and/or enclosed, dark space and me putting up a fight. It's really just another reason for us to wrassle but I have a lot more at stake now. This was discovered one night and to both of our surprise, I'm a little terrified of closets. It is both the scariest thing and the most hilarious thing I've witnessed in quite some time. This morning he attacked me right after I'd gotten out of the shower, which is already a vulnerable time and that coupled with the thought of being thrown into a dark closet, well, the whole thing equaled hilarity to the Nth degree.
GET IN THE CLOSET!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment