Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hindsight isn't just 20/20, it's HILARIOUS

For shits and giggles, I picked an old journal of mine and started flipping through it. Well, I came upon something I'd written that was so emotional, so over-the-top melodramatic that I literally burst out laughing...at myself. I've had to stop typing several times during these few lines because the force of my laughter takes over my entire body and all I can do is sit there and shake in silence.

Huck, I can liken it to the level of drama that ensued when I slammed the door one too many times and my Dad punished me by taking the door away.

Because I don't want to expose myself to public ridicule and judgment I will not share what I read in my journal, but trust me...it was great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can look at something that was so deeply emotional and laugh your fae off, that means you are officially "over it". Congrats!

By the way, my friend told me last night that he gave Catholicism for Lent. I asked him if he was trying to cause a ripple in the Space/Time Continuum, and one of his eyes got bigger that the other and he began nodding exactly as he replied "EXAAAAAAAACTLY". Doofus.

Anonymous said...

FUCK! I'm tired. "Laughing your FACE off..." and "nodding SLOWLY..."

Call me, have to tell you 'bout Hamlet and Laertes "cheer to the death". Funny, funny shit.