-I hate myspace.com
-My throat is itchy and scratchy.
-I often wonder if I love people more than they love me. This is especially true with men.
-I made New Mexican for dinner tonight.
-Sometimes I wonder if I have what it takes to succeed.
-Sometimes I feel like I'm waiting for everyone else to catch up.
-Knowing that Jessica Simpson had acne once doesn't make me like her any more.
-However, knowing that Kelly Clarkson had acne once definitely makes me like her more.
-I often think that all I really need is a guy to be as devoted to me as Spike was to Buffy.
-I liked The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
-If I could have any job in the world it would be an acrobat for Cirque de Soliel.
-I can count on one hand the number of times that I've felt beautiful.
-If I could be any type of super natural being, it would be a vampire.
-I'm scared to talk about getting married or having children.
-I'm always worried that I smell bad.
-When I get stressed out I throw up.
-I love the ocean and frequently have dreams where I'm alone on a deserted beach. I may not have the best swimsuit body, but I think I'm pretty close to perfect when I'm splashing in the waves.
-One of my biggest pet peeves is indifference. Yes, we're all indifferent at some point in time but if you utter the words "I don't care" more than once a day, perhaps you need to find something to care about.
-I hope that my throat feels better tomorrow.
- I worry that I have to censor myself on this thing. Which is silly, it's my blog. I'll write what I damn well please.
-I believe wholly in the power of wishes. I wish on stars, at 11:11, when I go over railroad tracks, birthdays. You name it, I wish on it.
- I trust what my magic eight ball says.
I spent too much time by myself today and this is the result. None of this makes any sense!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment