Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A case of the verbal hurries...

I'm stewing in the juices of self loathing, disappointment and anger. I'm in such a stew, as a matter of fact, that I'm bordering on wishing ill will to the people involved in but in no way responsible for the source of my stew. I just want to sit around and have those who love me tell exactly why and how they love me. Mmah!

I don't enjoy feeling petty and bitter but recent events have left me no choice. If I don't get this under wraps soon, my little acid tongue is going to make herself known all too well around these parts. And why do I have to be mature and good natured? Other people go around being complete crotches because they effing feel like it, but I can't be crabby about anything because I have to be little Miss EFFING Sunshine all the goddamn time. ARGH!! This sucks!!!! I'm pissed off and I feel bad about myself and I'm jealous and I know that maybe only one person even knows what this stupid entry is about but I don't CARE!! This sucks! This FUCKING SUCKS!!!! ARRGHHH!!!!!

Maybe I've been holding that in a little too long...

No comments: