Thursday, May 25, 2006

A List of Lists

Give credit where credit is due...I stole this from BOB.

10 Favorites
Favorite Season: Summer
Favorite Color: Red. Scarlet to be precise.
Favorite Time: The extra hours of sunlight (between 6pm and 9pm) that you get during the summer.
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Drink: Coke
Favorite Ice Cream: Pralines and Cream, or one scoop of chocolate with a scoop of raspberry
Favorite Place: anyplace with a beach
Favorite Sport: umm...I'm not what you would call "the athletic type"
Favorite Actor: This is a tough one. Umm... I like Johnny Depp, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Gary Oldman. This list could go on forever.
Favorite Actress: This is virtually impossible. I'm a fan of Joan Allen. Yeah, let's go with that.

9 Currents
Current Feeling: Lovely
Current Drink: Wawa
Current Time: 10:53pm
Current Show on TV: Don't know
Current Mobile used: Verizon
Current Windows Open: Blogger: Create, iTunes
Current Underwear: umm... none.
Current Clothes: gray tank top and a mid length black skirt
Current Thought: Are people gonna think I'm strange b/c I said I wasn't wearing any underwear?

8 Firsts
First Nickname: Princessita
First Kiss: a boy named Andrew. He tasted like Cool Ranch Doritos
First Crush: Mark Madellini. I kinda can't believe I remember that.
First Best Friend: Danielle Williams
First Vehicle I Drove: My brother's Corolla
First Job: Umm...this one.
First Date: The only actual date I've ever been on: Dustin Ingram picked me up and we went to Gruene Hall.
First Pet: A dog named Sandy

7 Lasts
Last Drink: Cranberry juice
Last Kiss: Earlier today.
Last Meal: Pasta with homemade sauce
Last Web Site Visited: my stats page
Last Movie Watched: Mission Impossible 3
Last Phone Call: Scot
Last TV show Watched: Barefoot Contessa

6 Have You Ever...
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Oh, yes.
Have You Ever Been Drunk: yes
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: nope
Have You Ever Been in the Middle/Close to Gunfire: as crazy as some of the kids in my high school were, I never found myself in that position.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: *smile* yes.
Have You Ever Broken Anyone's Heart: sigh...yes.

5 Things
Things You Can Hear Right Now: Apertura from The Motorcycle Diaries, the crazy rain storm outside, my fridge humming, the sound of my fingers hitting the keys and the nonsense running around in my brain.
Things On Your Bed: bed linens and a bunch of discarded outfits.
Things You Ate Today: a smoothie, some cheese and crackers, chips and salsa
Things You Can't Live Without: my friends, my family
Things You Do When You Are Bored: Do things that need to get done then hope that someone calls with a great adventure to go on.

4 Places You Have Been Today
The theatre
The pool
The supermarket
Mike O's place (go team)

3 Things On Your Desk Right Now
A candle
A half finished orange soda
My phone

2 Choices
To stay or go
To settle or to keep seeking

1 Place You Want To Visit
Cuba

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I just remembered that Dustin is the only boy that both of us have been on a date with.