Ok, so...
I keep getting these emails that say things like "HOT TIGHT HOLE" or "BLACK COCK" or "SLUTTY GIRLS OOZING" and other equally descriptive things. I'm getting a lot of these, I mean A LOT. Like probably somewhere around 80 of them a day. And yes, they're always written in all capital letters which, of course, makes me think that these things are being yelled at me. ALL ANAL GANG BANG!!! HOT DRIPPING WET MOMS GIVE US A SPANKING!!! KELLI'S PRISON FANTASY CUMS TRUE!!!!!
Now I enjoy porn as much as the next guy but it's a little unsettling to find that much in my inbox. I, of course, delete these immediately and never, never open them but, truth be told, there are a few that leave me curious. Can Anna really take on the entire wrestling team? Will Taylor really get turned inside out? The ones that I find the most humorous are titled as such "BISEXUAL WOMAN PIC" which lends itself to the image of a woman standing there in ratty panties with a placard in front of her that reads "BISEXUAL!!!!" like she's taking a mug shot or something.
Oh, well... at least they're more interesting than all the crazy Christian dating services I was getting a few years back.
...I still think the Mexican had something to do with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will say of course he was, but at the same time it qualifies as something entirely too funny and clever for him to think up all by himself...it's more our style in the passive-aggressive harassment department. Speaking of, I still think stealing and "placing" that gigantic political sign may qualify as one of our funniest nights ever. I will say the wedding dress prank would've been one that lived in infamy for generations to come...
Post a Comment