Saturday, October 07, 2006

Experiment: Part 2

If you haven't read my last post, you need to do so before continuing with this one.

Here are some more:



Bear had some of the best pictures on account of how much he can let his face fly. Look at that sucker go!!



Ben took the prize for the night. He really just shook the crap outta his face. I'm surprised he didn't hurt himself...


The man who we owe this whole thing to. He came up with the idea!


This was the first picture I saw that evening. Bear came up to me and told me that he'd taken a picture of a zombie...It's a terrifyingly accurate statement.



One of my favorite things about the pictures is that the girls all came out looking like stills from a porno. In the previous post this is perfectly shown in the picture with B and Zig. She totally looks like she's getting it from behind.

All right folks, that's all I've got for now. Feel free to conduct your own experiments and send me the pictures!! Happy shaking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a little worried that this newest obsession is going to cause the entire company to come down with self-inflicted shaken baby syndrome.

Earhart said...

This was all done on one night. I woke up the next day with killer whiplash. The best part is that you literally can't NOT laugh at yourself when you're doing it which indirectly causes things to end before they reach a fevered pitch.

Anonymous said...

You have to go to gofugyourself.com and check out Erykah Badu. The "Aztec Superheroes on the Moon" comment made me tinkle a little.