These are supposedly 40 questions that no one would EVER think to ask.
Answer them with what comes to mind first, then REPOST the bulletin!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you said?
I have GOT to get my eyebrows waxed.
2. When is the next time you will make out?
I don't know...I want to make out all the time so hopefully soon.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "LUCK"
Pluck
4. What's your favorite planet?
Mercury
5. Who's the 4th person on your missed calls list?
Q
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
Handbags and Gladrags. Ugh, I'm such a tool for having a favorite ringer.
7. What shirt are you wearing right now?
Sheesh, personal! It's a navy blue cable knit sweater.
8. What do you "label" yourself as?
What?
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
Kenneth Cole Reaction
10. Bright or dark room?
Bright
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey?
He's alright.
12. If you're alone in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
The one on the right.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sitting on the couch next to Scot reading a comic book. Don't judge!!!
14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
It was something about gay drama and coming to visit.
15. What just so happens to be the best song in the world?
"The Third Wish"
16. What's a word or phrase that you say a lot?
You know what I mean?
Whatever.
Get this shit off my face!!
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Scot.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
This old ass greyhound at the comic book store.
19. How many drugs have you done in the past 3 days?
None. Oh wait, I drank some champagne a few days ago, does that count?
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
I think just two...maybe more.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
26 was pretty awesome, so was 24. 25 SUCKED!!!!
22. Your worst enemy?
My own self loathing.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Well it's Scot's computer: an awesome picture of a frog
24.What is the last thing you said to someone?
"Tooling around on the intranet." And yes I know that's misspelled. That's how I said it.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which one would you choose?
flying hands down.
26. Do you love someone?
yes. there's a select few who get to bask in the sunlight of my love.
27.last song you listened to?
something from a musical.
28. If the last person you spoke to on the phone was getting shot at, what would you do?
get in between them and the bullets.
30. Do you do the games in the ads on myspace?
no
31. What's your favorite pair of pajamas like?
tank tops and shorts. They're so comfortable!
32. What do you do when you pass graveyards?
think about zombies
33. Have you ever seen a shooting star?
yeah i've seen quite a few.
34. How old do you think you'll live?
87
35. Have you ever been to www.43things.com?
yes
36. List five things you want to do in your lifetime:
1. learn to play an instrument well
2. have my own theatre
3. travel the world
4. go to circus school
5. own a ranch
37. What do you put on your hamburgers?
cheese, mayo and ketchup
38. What's your myspace password?
That's the dumbest question ever.
39. Do you eat raw hotdogs?
not since I was little
40. How much salad dressing do you put on your salad?
depends. sometimes I drown it, other times I'm a little more frugal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment