Thursday, October 05, 2006

This is for posterity, so please, be honest...

Here's a little experiment for you:

Ok. Shake your head back and forth quickly. C'mon. No one's looking. Now, really get into it. I mean shake it fast and loose. Really just let your entire face fly! If you're doing it correctly there should be an accompanying squishy, slappy, jowly sound.

Are you doing it?



Now imagine, if you will, that while you are shaking what your mama gave you someone is there to document the whole with a thing with a camera...
















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

S looks like Rocky after Apollo beat him retarded.

Seriously:

www.movie-montage.com/image/855.php

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and I still think N looks like that fella we knew in San Marcos...in photos, at least.

Earhart said...

I KNOW, RIGHT?!?!? Right now, because of his haircut, he actually looks especially like Christopher Robin. As you can obviously see from the picture he had some difficulty really grasping the experiment...

Anonymous said...

Whose idea was this? Brilliant.

Earhart said...

Mike's. We've got pics of just about everyone doing it. We got such a kick out of it that we just started making everyone do it. The pictures make me crack up every time I look at them.