Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Oh jeez. Why are surveys so much fun?!?!

I got this from someone's myspace page. SInce I think myspace is kinda the devil I'm posting it here.



1.You and Jesus go out to dinner - who pays?
I'm gonna say we go dutch, but the kind where he'll pay for mine and I'll pay for his.

2. You suddenly have to flee the country and adopt an alias who is it?
Olivella Montclair. And I'd go by Vella.

3. Pick one state in the U.S. to get rid of permanently?
Texas. Sorry Q.


4. You wake up as the opposite gender - what's the one thing you wanna try?
Seriously? Pee standing up or jerking off. That's a no brainer.

5. Luke Skywalker or Han Solo?
Lando.

6. Toy you always wanted but never got as a child?
Easy Bake Oven. But if I had gotten one, I'd probably be obese.

7. Top three celebrities you wanna do?
Hmmm...this has changed recently. Ok, Josh Holloway, Clive Owen and Gale Harold (for old times sake)

8. What's an automatic deal breaker in a potential significant other?
Lack of hygiene, tolerance and funds. They don't have to be rich, I just don't wanna pay for everything.

9. What is the last movie you saw that actually scared you?
Dawn of the Dead

10. Worst thing you've ever said out loud?
Maybe she shot him and then shot herself.

11. You're sentenced to death and its the morning of your execution what's your last meal?
Anything that my mom cooks.

12. What's something that most people do that you've never done?
Been a bridesmaid.

13. Before you die you want to go to...?
Australia, Italy, Spain, Africa, etc, etc, etc.

14. Something you'd really like to do but probably wont ever be able to do?
be a dancer

15. A wild animal you'd like to have as a pet?
panther.

16. A drug you'll never try?
I'm kinda over the whole drug thing

17. If you were an animal what would you be?
a coyote

18. If you had to marry someone you knew at the age of 12 who would it be?
All the guys I knew when I was 12 were tools.

19. What's something most people don't know about you?
I day dream like nobody's business.

20. First celebrity crush?
Michael Douglas in Romancing the Stone

21. What's a weapon to suit your personality, habits and abilities?
an atom bomb

23. Favorite breakfast bread style (pancakes, waffles, toast etc...)?
Bagels and English muffins

24. Favorite parody movie?
Wet, Hot, American Summer

25. Worst way to die?
Being eaten by a bear.

26. Grossest injury you've ever seen?
I tend to look away from injuries on account of my delicate nature.

27. The worst injury you've ever had?
My knee locking up hurts like hell but isn't much to look at.

28. Favorite thing about thanksgiving?
Family

29. Sport you hate the most?
Basketball

30. What city in the U.S. do you want to visit?
Albuquerque. Home.

31. What's something you think would be sweet to know everything about?
The human body

32. Favorite Actor/Actress?
I don't like this question.

33. What's one phrase you absolutely detest?
That's hot.

34. What makes an awesome party?
Good tunes, good folks, good times

35. What's your material obsession?
clothing and shoes

36. What's something most would consider an insult but you enjoy having said about you? I have no idea how to answer this question


37. Favorite kind of dog?
Big ones: Great Dane, Boxer, big Poodles without the stupid haircuts. Little ones: Bulldogs, Boston Terriers, almost any Terrier really.

38. Favorite carnival food (everyone has one)?
Candy Apple

39. Morning or night person?
Both

40. Worst drunken/drugged up habit?
I completely lose any ability to bullshit.

41. Weirdest ebay purchase?
Japanese bread crumbs.

42. Favorite food to eat when you're wasted?
pizza, toast, tacos...

43. Its Saturday at 3am where are you?
I'm probably in bed

44. Who's your favorite friend to go out with?
Kristi. The girl could make a root canal fun.

45.Worst job you've ever had?
I'm not answering this question. And NO it's not the job I have now. This job rocks.

46. What's something your friends make fun of you for?
Having to ask "What's wrong" 18 times before I answer. I'm trying to get better about it.

47. Favorite cereal?
Right now? I wouldn't mind a big bowl of Pops.

48. Book you could read repeatedly?
To Kill a Mockingbird, the Harry Potter Books, Like Water for Chocolate. The book I am reading repeatedly: Anne of Green Gables

49. What's the meanest thing you've ever done?
Be ugly to my folks. It's those things that make me cringe every time I think about them.

50. What's your favorite movie quote?
I can't take this kind of pressure. I don't have an answer for this one.

3 comments:

Q said...

Is the texas thing about the president? Cause if it is - I'm about to blog on it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry honey, but we'd say the same thing even if W weren't skeet shooting on the White House lawn.

My worst death would in fact not involve a bear devouring me, but rather ZOMBIES TEARING AT MY FLESH WITH THEIR JAGGED, BROKEN TEETH!!! I have the heebies just thinking about it.

Earhart said...

Jesus Christ! I completely forgot about zombies. That changes everything...