Who doesn't love a secret romance? Just about everyone I know has been in one in some way, shape, or form. There's something so exciting about having that kind of delicious secret between you and another person.
*Let me clearly state that I am NOT currently in any kind of secret romance. I don't want anyone getting any kind of ideas. My romance is completely out in the open.*
Inevitably word gets leaked to other people and that is currently the situation I'm in. I've been leaked to. And it's the type of thing where now I see these two folks and I think "Seriously does no one else see this? Or does everyone else know it and I'm the only nerd who thinks that it is awesome?" Hmmm...
The only thing I don't like about a secret romance is that occasionally there are circumstances that force people to have secret romances. I mean, if you took your turn on the swings and decided you didn't like them, you can't try to cut back in line when someone else climbs on board and starts having a rad time, no? That's just common sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment