Sunday, August 27, 2006

Food for thought:

Places where it is completely acceptable to be barefoot:
-The beach
-In the shower
-In the privacy of your own home
-At the shoe store while in the middle of putting on a new pair of shoes.
-While getting a footrub from a reputable massage therapist
-While getting a pedicure
-During sex

Places where it is UN-acceptable to be barefoot:
-Everywhere else on God's green Earth.

PEOPLE OF APPALACHIA! FOR GOD'S SAKE PUT ON SOME EFFING FOOTWEAR BEFORE ENTERING THE GODDAMN KROGER!!! I don't need to see your grubby, nubby feet while shopping for delicious meats and cheeses. Do me and everyone else a huge hygienic favor and strap some boots on those feet before they start a-walking. Please? Seriously. Please.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't the South enforce the "No shirt, No shoes, No service" rule? I feel like it was invented there, and for good reason. By the by, fuzzy slippers and slip-on house shoes ARE NOT public footwear. Tiny plastic dots of plastic on an otherwise fabric sole do not qualify anything as an outdoor shoe...Alison.

Anonymous said...

Plastic dots of plastic? I'm retarded, sorry. My point still stands.

Q said...

Living in Appalachia and a beach town I've seen a lot of bear feet. In fact I can recall numerous places of business that had signs reading, "No shoes, no shirt, no problem." It's a skany rotten world.