-I enjoy turkey sausage. I just had some with some scrambled eggs and I find it to be a more than adequate replacement for the piggy stuff.
-I'm extremely tired of girls who pretend to be "nice" when in reality are heinous bitches. I'm even more tired of the boys who refuse to believe when I say that aforementioned girls are Cunty McGoos. Ya know how guys have that thing where they can pick skeevy guys and skeevy behavior out of a crowd? Well girls have the same ability. If I don't jive with a girl, it's because I have SEVERAL good reasons not to and not because I feel like it. Too boot, I have yet to be wrong about this. Fellas, I'd trust me if I were you.
-I think some type of "anti-music" movement is taken place currently. I'm listening to the new Justin Timberlake video and it doesn't really sound like music at all...it kinda sounds like industrial sounds on a loop. It's very German...Fergie's new single is the same way. I can't really call one repetitive beat and some words strung together music. And it's not like rap, this is something else...it's weird!
-I apparently gained four pounds on the way home from Bear's house this morning. WTF?!?!?! Whatevs, I'm believing the info I received at Bear's. I'm an adult and that's my right!
Love;y days and beautiful weekends to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment