Wednesday, August 09, 2006

NEWS FLASH!!

BLANCHED ASPARAGUS WRAPPED IN PROSCIUTTO AND DRIZZLED WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR REDUCTION SO GOOD, MAKES SMALL, BOLIVIAN-AMERICAN PRINCESS GO BLIND!!!!

*UPDATE!
KENTUCKY NATIVE TRIES DELICIOUS DISH AND DECLARES: "Maybe I don't like asparagus...maybe I don't like prosciutto?" BOLIVIAN-AMERICAN PRINCESS CRUSHED!!




**Writing in all capitals, headline form is fun.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't like asparagus and prosciutto? He's a pod person. Your bf is a motherf'ing pod person. I bet he likes Hamburger Helper, Manwich and pimento loaf, the weirdo.

Anonymous said...

F you, huck. How would you like to be awakened from slumber with food you didn't care for? Maybe if I had my wits about me I could have pulled off the lie, but it was no use. And isn't the truth always better. And no, I do not eat pimento loaf...but, the helper and the 'wich are what I like to call delicious.

Anonymous said...

I suppose if there is some sort of global catastrophe obliterating all food sources save bovine, buns, macaroni pasta, peas and mystery sauces, Earhart and I will whither away while you maintain a diet that tickles your taste buds.

Anonymous said...

I think Earhart would be just fine...hippie.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, cause if there were cows there'd still be imported cheeses and Milanesas. I am NOT a hippie. I wanna be a pirate.

Earhart said...

Hey! I wanna be a pirate too! ARGH!!


I love you both.

Anonymous said...

By the by, I'm Brian's caddy for the golf tournament, and we ARE dressing up like pirates. I am just having a little trouble finding a flag for our cart. Is that possible? You can find Jolly Rogers on everything including dishtowels now. Where the fuck are the flags?

I love you too...