"Goose bumps and burning sensations coursed through me as I meditated on your upcoming adventures. From what I can tell, your rambles will be both spooky and fulfilling. They'll knock you on your ass and lift your spirits, sometimes at the same time. They'll give you almost more blessings than you can handle, even as they invite you to take on responsibilities that will give you the chance to be a hero. Are you ready to have your certainties challenged in the most useful ways possible? "
Say what you will about the art of astrology. However, this guy always has the most encouraging things to say to me when I'm coming up on a huge life change.
It's nice to know that the PTB's are on my side...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have decided that this OJ Simpson book business is possibly the most twisted thing I've heard yet. I don't give a rat's ass about this no double jeopardy crap, if he keeps behaving this way, somebody's gonna get fed up with his brazen behavior and send him to meet his maker.
Post a Comment