Friday, December 01, 2006

This week I propose that you feel gratitude for every person who has ever told you that you were inadequate, that there was something wrong with you, that you would never amount to anything. You might even carry out a little ceremony in which you bow down to an altar containing their photos or slips of paper on which their names are written. And why am I suggesting this? Because those jerks helped motivate you to become as cool as you are. And if I'm reading the omens correctly, it's time to summon a huge new burst of creative energy as you disprove their misbegotten ideas about you even more completely.


I apologize for the lack of updating and for the fact the this now makes two entries based on my horoscope, but honestly? This is one of the best ones ever. So in order to keep the karmic ball moving, I'm going to shout out a mass "Thanks!" to everyone who tried so hard to keep me down. To all of the folks who said "You can't do that" or "Prove me wrong" or "You don't have what it takes" I thank you.

But you can still kiss my grits.

No comments: