Sometimes, I wonder if there are naked pictures of me floating around on the internet.
There's pretty much no way there could be, be still, I wonder about it just the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two roads diverged in a wood and I-I took the road less traveled by, And that has made all the difference...
3 comments:
I don't think they qualify as naked because you had on a t-shirt, cowboy boots and that weird Hitler mustache. Not only that, but the picture is so blurry cause it's an action shot of you on a swing...
Yeah, but you can do amazing things with Photo Shop these days.
There must be something wrong with me. I knew where Luke Wilson was on Friday night, could've made a viable excuse to come within inches of him (maybe even say hello) and I didn't. Why do I have an aversion to talking to famous people? It seems so desperate and retarded I just can't do it. Actually, I react the same way to attractive boys in public, come to think of it.
Post a Comment