Saturday, December 02, 2006

That's how I roll!



While I like the sleek look of this blog layout, the all black motif is depressing me a little bit. It seems a little gloom and doom, no?

I've spent a lot of time today thinking about what I want to do with my life. In a perfect world, I know exactly what I'd do but there is one little question that keeps popping into my head: How big is too big? This dream, this hope I have for the future is something that I've wanted for a very long time but is it even within the realm of possibility? Is there any way that I could actually make this a reality? A way of life? Something that could support myself and other people? I'm not even sure how to go about thinking about getting started! See, the main problem is that at times it seems like this dream of mmine is too big. I don't know if I can handle it all by myself. But, like everything else, I guess I won't really know until I try, right?

4 comments:

Q said...

Well that is the advice you gave me. Trust me M, you can do grand things.

Put my blog on your faves and then you won't have to type it in?

Anonymous said...

When are you coming home?

Hey, I met a guy last night named Pisces. He's a libra.

5ilver said...

Just change your dreams to goals and take steps to acheive them. You'll make it.

Connie

Anonymous said...

It occurs to me that you look pretty unsure about that swig you're about to take. JD? That's pretty hardcore for you...next thing you know, you'll be drinking moonshine out of Mason jars.