Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Spontaneous Hilarity is the Best Kind!

So yesterday I was at the Post Office doing Post Office-y type things and I see this little boy of about six or seven with his mother. This kid's being your run of the mill little bastard: banging stuff around, asking too many questions, squeezing his toy kitty cat which meows at a ridiculous volume, etc. Well, this little kid and his mother do their business at the counter and then head out the door. I drop off the postcards I was mailing and also head out the door. As I'm digging for my keys, which have inevitably fallen into the depths of my bag, I see a slight commotion ahead of me. I glance up, only to lay my eyes on one of the most fantastical things I have ever seen. The aforementioned kid had apparently taken a tumble as he was skipping down the corridor towards the exit. Not only that, but when he fell... his pants fell down too. So I look up to see this little boy struggling to get up and pull his pants up at the same time. He was kinda doing that hop and jump thing people do when pulling their pants up that makes them look like they were participating in a bean bag race. And when I say his pants fell down, I mean they fell down. I saw this poor little kid's entire butt. HA! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I laughed so hard I almost shit myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dunno if you witnessed the actual fall take place, but it seems he may have eaten shit because his pants fell down, which would have made the whole event that much more entertaining.

I love it when people are being punks & the universe smacks 'em in the back of the head- no matter how young or old.