In a nutshell: Antonella is a gal from Jersey who can kinda sing but has a rocking body and a very pretty face. As soon as she made it into the top 24 pictures of her doing all sorts of naughty things surfaced on the internet. Some are fake, some are real. I don't really care, I'll just be glad when she's gone. HOWEVER...
This is my very favorite picture of Ms. Barba:

Now you may be asking yourself why I would love this picture and I'll tell you. It's because she bares a striking resemblance to this:
Or this:

And also this:
I swear I'm not trying to be mean but every time I see this picture I'm reminded of a wet cat. I think it has something to do with her squinty eyes and the wet hair plastered on her forehead. Whatever it is, I fully expect her to step out of that fountain, spitting and hissing, and making that weird sound cats make when they're angry or in heat. Then she'll slink off into a corner where she'll shake uncontrollably and blink her eyes a lot. blink, blink... blink.
No comments:
Post a Comment