Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I am SO over winter.



Ahhhh....

Last week, Bear and I decided that we had had enough. We threw caution to the wind and with a complete disregard of our bank accounts, we took off for the Happiest Place on Earth: Disney World!! A good time was had by all and it was wonderful to feel like we were on vacation as opposed to feeling like we were unemployed. ANYHOO...

Florida in March is absolutely delicious and the two of us came back looking ever so sun kissed. As luck would have it, the weather here is also warming up which is wonderful news for me. As soon as the thermometer kisses 65 I'm bringing out the summer clothes. I tend to feel a little like I'm dying during the winter. It doesn't help that it's much too easy to gain weight during the cold months which wreaks havoc on the ol' self esteem. Warm weather makes me want to go play outside and have cookouts and drink margaritas. I LOVE IT!!

So this is my official declaration: I'm over winter. If I never had to deal with another one for the rest of my life, I'd be happy. I have no use for wind chills or bulky sweaters or frozen rain or anything of the like. I'm over it. Do you hear me?! I'M OVER IT!!!

Alright, I'm done ranting. I'm off to plot about how I can convince Bear to run off to the beach with me.

No comments: