Monday, March 26, 2007

QUESTION!!!!

This last summer we'd be sitting around the garden or the bar or the curb or whatever and Chad (an absolutely beautiful New Yorker who was jobbed in for a show) would suddenly say "Question!" And in that moment my stomach would drop because I knew that he was going to ask something superbly personal and utterly fascinating and that we were all going to have to answer. Here are some examples:

"Question!" (And yes, the word "question" was always a proclamation and never a question.) "What is the one sexual thing you'd be most mortified by if your parents found out?!?!?!"

"Question! Who was the best sex you've ever had?!?!?" (This one was particualrly difficult because he was at a table full of couples...

"Question! Who at this table would you most like to have sex with?!?!?"

"Question! What is your kinkiest sexual fantasy?!?!?!?"

It was always thoroughly exciting but you knew that you'd wake up in the morning going " Did I really say that out loud?!?!?" I miss that crazy boy though. He always knew how to get the party going.

No comments: