
Britney now:

Britney then:

Britney now:

Then:
Now:
What happened Brit? You used to be America's sweetheart. Every guy wanted to touch you all over. And now this. I'm not harping on you for the weight gain, I mean ,you popped out two babies in the time it takes to make a microwave bag of popcorn. But why do you insist on dressing like you shop at the Magic Mart? Or the store where strippers get their "costumes"? Why do you wander around in minuscule skirts and no underpants? Why do you always look like you're on the last leg of a cross country road trip and the only sanitary measures you've taken are a whores bath in a restroom outside of Clovis, NM and a pack of Handi-Wipes that you found in the glove compartment? Stop effing around, take care of your kids (and I mean you take care of your kids, don't just hand them off to the nanny or your mom or the latest guy that you threw up on), quit dying your hair, or at the very least, WASH your hair and take some time to regroup. Maybe hit the spa... or the gym. I'm just saying. I promise we won't forget about you if we don't see your swimsuit parts for a couple of weeks. Ok?
3 comments:
Am I seeing things, or is she double-fisting it in that photo where she's mindlessly feeling for her straw with her tongue instead of just looking down? No wonder she's having a bit of trouble losing that baby weight.
Does it rip a hole into the space time continuum when people who have more money that God and have never stepped foot in a trailer park act like they grew up in one?
I'm sure you're aware of the SHAVED HEAD by now...
Look what your tough love did- you sent her over the edge! Kidding.
I'm no girly-girl, but a woman shaving her head in a desperate emotional state for anything other than health or political reasons is an undeniable sign they're on the brink of something scary...
I'm actually kinda sad for her. She's officially broken.
Post a Comment