Friday, April 27, 2007

Buona sera da Roma!




Hooray, Rome! Chew on this:

-Italian men stare unabashedly. Seriously, it's unnerving.

-The coffee here is so good, I wanna punch myself in the face.

-Italian waiters are not above scolding you for not cleaning your plate.

-I've seen several Roman ruins today and at each one, I've wanted to throw myself on the ground and say " Atia of the Julii..." but I don't.

-When Italian homeless people beg for money, it sounds like they're putting a curse on me. "Atia of the Julii..."

-Roman popes were a bunch of A-holes!! I thought the Coliseum was all effed up because of a battle or an earthquake or something. Nope. The popes came and looted it for the marble! That ain't right!

Alright I'm off to eat dinner and collapse into a coma. Byeee!

2 comments:

The Duck said...

Don't accept any dolls made from woven palm from strangers. It never turnsout well.

Anonymous said...

And watch out for gay spying assassinating houseboys. Enjoy the motherland effer.