Bear's away and that means it's time for a new post! YEA! Here are some things of no importance:
-Ok, have people seen the Robert Goulet (sp?) commercials? Where he sneaks in to offices and eats messages and crawls on the ceiling? Funny...and creepy.
-I actually spent a good hour or so tonight voting for American Idol. And no effers, I'm not voting for Sanjaya. I voted for two people, who shall remain nameless until the results show airs, because they actually got me excited about the show again tonight. And that's saying something because it's been a snoozefest lately. And while I know several people voting for that crazy little Sanjaya and even love one dearly, I have to wonder if y'all are only doing it because someone told you to. And really, if Mr. Stern told you to jump off a bridge, would you? Huh? ...Would you?
-Ok, this actually is kind of important: My fabulous brother is up for two awards for ad campaigns that he designed, one of which was inspired by yours truly. Neat! I couldn't be more proud!
-For those of you who don't know, I'm about to embark on what I've dubbed my "European Tour." I'm heading off to Italy with my mom and we'll take on Rome, Florence, Verona, and Venice. Then we're meeting my Pops in Amsterdam then it's off to Prague, Vienna and Budapest. Budapest!! Who goes to Budapest?! I do!
-I still don't have a job. I do, however, have two auditions lined up for later this week. We'll see how that goes...
-It's really become clear to me lately that while I don't have a huge number of friends, the ones I do have are beautiful and fantastic. I've also come to the sad realization that there are a few people who I thought were in my corner that may not be. That sucks. I've also realized that Bear is always in my corner and that means more to me than I can say.
-I really don't like vegetables. Every now and then I'll get it in my head that I need to eat more greens so I'll stock up and try to think up ways of tricking my brain into thinking that I'm eating yummy snacks. It never works. I do love me a good salad though. That'll have to be good enough.
-I totally have a "girl crush" on Jackie from Work Out on Bravo. I'm not sure what that's about.
-For anyone who is reading this blog but isn't reading Bear's: WATCH PLANET EARTH!! It's on the Discovery Channel on Sunday nights and it is glorious. Watch it now!!
Alright I'm off like a prom dress! Good night all!
P.S. The title of this blog is a reference to the Food Network show Unwrapped. Tonight's episode was about Pez and the above items are flavors of Pez that didn't really fly. Gee, I wonder why? I mean, the coffee isn't too weird but Menthol? Flour?! Chloroform?!?! What the eff does that even taste like??!? Blech.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment