Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I stole this survey from Q!!!!

...But I love a good survey, so I don't feel bad about it.

1. if you won an award at work except you won it in the type of setting like the tony awards, who would you thank / furthermore, what would you say?
I'm pretty sure I'd be at least slightly intoxicated so I think my acceptance speech would be alot like Pam's speech when she won The Dundy on The Office.

2. what's the one household chore that you can rationalize paying someone else to do?
Umm...I can only pick one? I'm gonna go with taking out the trash. Huck and Bear can attest to that.

3. unusual circumstances warrant the trusting of privileged information with a friend you have yet to place confidence in with such important matters; who do you choose?
I'm gonna say Frank. I've never really had to trust him with something of a delicate nature but I know he values discretion highly.

4. your best friend is in town / out of a coma / whatever, and wants to hang out on a Saturday night, but doesn't want to go to the bar. what do you end up doing?
I'm with Q on this one. I think we'd probably sit around gabbing our faces off. Maybe there would be some wine or something.

5. if you were to switch lives with someone, like on vice versa, what areas / people in your life would people find downright insurmountable to improvise with? I'm not sure I really understand this question. I guess my career choice would be hard for some people to deal with. And my folks, but just because they never stop with the questions!


6. when you're stressed beyond reason, what do you do to calm your nerves / bring you back down to earth?
Eek. I usually light up when I'm stressed and then I'll talk to Huck, Mel, Amy B, Seana, Q or Bear.

7. pick one ex from the past (names and dates add interest & satisfy curious minds) and tell him or her something.
To the Mexican: The thing with Kid wasn't just once...it was several times and it was a lot more than a kiss.

8. if someone accidentally backed into your vehicle, causing body damage, as you were walking up to it in a parking lot, how would you handle the situation?
I'd probably scream like this: AAHHH!!! You just hit my car!!

9. name a less-than-desirable location you'd really like to visit:
Hmmm...I don't know. Every location I can think of is desirable on account of the people there. Albuquerque maybe? Or Fort Worth? Are those places really undesirable?

10. what car / truck do you think is just so beautiful / cool, you actually stare at it?
Any old car that's been restored. I'm a big fan of old Chevy or Ford trucks. Oh! And this guy in I knew in high school had this sweet Chevillle that he'd fixed up. That car was GORGEOUS.

11. what car / truck is just so friggin' ugly, you wish the president would immediately halt its production.
I'm gonna have to go with Bobby's gold PT Cruiser. That thing is fugly!

12. if you owned a boat / yacht / ship, what would you name it & why?
In a tribute to my dad and to my childhood, I'd name it The Tio Pepe.

13. what milestone event / experience in your past do you consider to be something that changed your life forever.
Accepting the job at Barter.

14. there's probably something you want to say to someone, but you just can't bring yourself to say it; tell it here, say it now:
Huck, you are one of the most amazing women I have ever known. Please live up to your potential. I love you!!

15. do you enjoy a group dynamic or would you rather hang out with a few close friends?
I enjoy both but I despise going into any situation where I know two people or less.

16. how are you on alone/ having alone time?
I'm fine with it. I'm also getting my fill of alone time right now. BEAR!! COME HOME!!!

17. what's your favorite thing to do with your family?
My favorite thing to do with my family is sit around the kitchen and help my mother cook. We all add something, whether it's actual help or good conversation.

18. someone in your office needs to be grabbed & told:
I don't have an office so I'm gonna apply this to my last job: It's not a competition!

19. I'm a stranger trying to strike up a conversation with you when you're alone, where are we at & what would i need to talk about in order to get your attention? I'm REALLY bad at talking to strangers. Seriously, if I don't know you I won't even look you in the eye.

20. what quirks emerge when you're happy, nervous, upset and angry.
happy - Ummm, I don't know.
nervous - I get a little nauseous and my feet sweat. That's a lot of fun at auditions.
upset - Oh yeah, I'm a cryer.
angry - I get kinda ghetto. I starting pointing a lot and my head starts swinging about and I over enunciate. It's like "What did you just say?!?!?

1 comment:

Q said...

I spit out my juice on #7, my shirt thanks you.