Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Gee thanks, God!



So God totally got my digits somehow and gave me a call today. I was sitting in my casita when the phone rings and this voice says "Hello. This is a message from God." What?! "Hey God, what's up!?" Apparently God wanted me to know that He knows moving can be stressful and that if I ever need help or prayer counesling (from the stress of moving?) that He will always be there for me. Then God told me about a church where we could meet in person. God is really super sweet.

Then some other voice came on the line and said that if I wanted more info about the church God had mentioned, I should press 1, if I wanted my number removed from the calling list I should press 2. Well, I'm ok with God having my number because I'm pretty sure he won't sell it to telemarketers but I have no idea what that church would do with it so I pressed 2. Then the same voice that asked me the previous questions said goodbye in a very curt manner. Yo, God! Maybe you should talk to those folks about their attitude. Maybe you should tell them bout that love and understanding thing, huh?




*A/N This story is %100 true. The thing that makes me laugh the most is that as I'm listening to this message, I'm thinking to myself "This will make an awesome post."

No comments: