Thursday, March 13, 2008

The other day I was driving home from work and I saw a bird walking up a hill. I mean, that's cool and all, it's his prerogative if he wants to climb up a hill.

But I couldn't resist rolling down the window and hollering "Yo bra, don't you know you can fly?!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you didn't see it, but there was this pink flamingo on the Today Show during one of those animal segments. They were just letting it wander around while the guest and anchors talked. It suddenly started intently stamping (or running) in place while spinning. This went on for a good fifteen seconds. I couldn't focus on anything but that damn bird!

I laughed. It reminded me of those weird autistic moments that kids have where they start doing something physically pointless except for the sheer enjoyment of it. I kinda miss that unadulterated, easy joy...

Anonymous said...

Maybe the bird was trying to tighten his glutes. I mean, I love a good hill workout to get things tight and right. And I know all about over developed arm muscles and a squishy butt, so I get where this bird was coming from. Work, my fine feathered friend. Work.