
Did anyone else know that he is also Xerxes, god king of Persia?

Because I most certainly did not. And I'm kinda freaked out now. This dude is creepy. Seriously. Creepy.
Honestly though, was I the only who didn't know this? Am I the only one who cares? Whatever. If you all come back at me with the whole "Yeah, Amelia, we all knew that it was that dude." then I'm gonna flip out. I hate when people do that. It irks me. BS you knew that, you didn't know! My high school BF used to do shit like that all the time. But would he call Huggy Bear out when HB started trying to convince us that there was, indeed, an underwater tunnel that led out into the ocean? No, he let that crap slide all up and down that street.
Shot, if you're reading this, tangents. Gotta love 'em!
Ok, hold up. Along the same lines of Mr. Xerxes up there, did you guys know that the wife from Lucky Louie, this little chit:

also played Delores, Paulette's little sister in the cinematic masterpiece, Grease 2?
CRAZY!!!
10 comments:
Make my stamen go beserk!
You are so awesome. I thank god every day that I have you in my life.
Related to our topic of baldies with soft, feminine eyes...he's definitely in that group.
That headshot is offensive. He's doing the earnest raising of the eyebrows (forehead wrinkle) whilst holding his hand to his chin in that weird, unnatural way. His eyes scream, "Hello ladies. Don't be frightened. I am one fine specimen but I am also just a man."
I wonder if he posed for International Male.
I don't like my nickname. Can I be Mr. Black or something?
Shot! Absolutely not!! The rules of nicknames are as follows: 1. The person receiving the nickname cannot have any say or input on said nickname. 2. Once a nickname has been decided on by the bestower of aforementioned nickname, it cannot be changed by anyone other than the bestower. 3. The person receiving the nickname cannot be a pussy about above-mentioned nickname.
Oh and Huck, yes, that headshot is offensive. I feel like he's trying to project an image of kindness and sensitivity with maybe a hint a humility when you can tell by looking at him that he's the type of guy who'd try to stick his finger in your butt without asking.
Maybe it's just me, but I don't care for my men to have any feminine aesthetic qualities. I want a guy who looks like a man! Preferably a lumberjack... or a rugby player!
Alright I can hang with this fucking travesty of a nickname, but I have to know... is there a proper way to ask to stick a finger in somebodys butt? You can't just ask it can you? "Pardon me miss, can I place my finger in your butt?" Is there a good way to ask?
I would just like to interject that the last knickname I bestowed upon someone was "Pooter". I joked that it was appropriate and everyone would catch on. I was always joking. Much to the dismay of my friend, all of our male friends took to it before I even noticed.
Some things are just right.
Ha ha! "Pooter"
Shot, it's generally accepted among polite circles of society that one does not stick one's finger up someone else's butt with out at least some sort of request for permission or access as it were... at least the first time.
And quit bitching about your nickname, you whiny baby.
I think I know why you've called me Shot. And I think it's really funny. So now instead of whining, I'll just be laughing.
Post a Comment