1. It’s 2AM on the weekend, and you are not home. You are more than likely:
At Huck's house? This is highly improbable. We both get up too early to stay up this late.
2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
Clothing and shoes.
3. What do your bank checks look like?
Run of the mill bank checks.
4. Where did you get the shirt you are currently wearing from?
Target.
5. Name something that was on your Christmas wish list.
A winter coat.
6. What color is your toothbrush?
White and blue.
7. Name something you collect.
Happy thoughts.
8. Last restaurant you ate at?
Flying Tiger.
9. Last person you bought a birthday card for?
I believe it was Melissa. Or my mom. Or maybe it was your mom.
10. What is your worst bad habit?
Not taking good enough care of myself.
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?
Cooks Illustrated.
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
Cheese. Everything else just gets in the way.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
I'm pretty sure it was a dentist for my broken toof!
14. What is the last thing you cooked?
Scrambled eggs.
15. Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used?
Anything that is a receptacle for body fluids. Blargh!
16. What is the last thing you remember losing?
My firmly implemented belief system.
17. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
Yeah, I don't own ugly furninture. I mean, there's a rather plain folding chair. Does that count?
18. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
A lamp from Target.
20. Your favorite game?
Cranium. I'm also a huge fan of Shangai Rummy and truth be told, I've been itching for a good poker game lately.
21. Last game you played?
Does bowling count?
22. Do you know the person you want to marry?
I think this requires a desire to get married first and foremost...
23. If a movie was made about your life, what would the theme song be?
"It's a Kind of Magic" by Queen
24. Who can cheer you up easily?
Huck, P, Q, Kristi, Seana, Amy, Mel, Frank, G. Lots of people really.
25. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
I have never, not once, been a bridesmaid. I've only been to three weddings in my entire life.
26. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Right now? Dishes. And wiping down the counters. Ugh.
27. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
I'm with G on this one. With my hands.
28. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is:
A fresh fruit tart. I love those things!!
29. What is the status of you and the last person you texted?
Kindred spirits.
30. What is wrong with you right now?
Ummm...nothing?
31. What do you wear to bed?
A smile.
32. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
You know, I try not to but I think I must make them complicated, the way things always work out.
33. Are you friends with all of your exes?
Not a one.
34. Whose house did you go to last night?
Roberto's!
35. What about the night before that?
Ma and Pa.
36. What is the last movie you watched?
Erin Brockovich. (sp?)
37. What are you excited about?
Going to rehearsal. Man, it's so much fun!
38. What’s on your mind right now?
The 2 1/2 hour conversation I had last night.
39. Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
Probably not.
40. Will you kiss the last person you kissed again?
No.
41. What's your ring tone?
Yikes. Ok: "Linus and Lucy" for all friends except G and Janee who warrant "Axel F" for inside joke reasons, "Hemeleno" from Lilo and Stitch for family, "Bad Reputation" for Huck, Beethoven's Fifth for the Mexican. And something else for someone else that I haven't heard in a very long time...
42. Do you plan on moving within the next year?
If I can help it, I won't be moving for a very long time.
43. What were you doing at 8pm last night?
Rehearsing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't help myself; 34 & 38?!?! *immature giggle*
Post a Comment