Sunday, February 17, 2008

Question:

Ok before we get started, is everyone familiar with the movie Grease?

Yes? Ok.

What the eff is the deal with the end of that movie? I'm talking specifically about the part where Danny and Sandy lift off the ground, in their car, and fly off into the sky. They literally fly off into the stratosphere and everyone else is like, still dancing around like a bunch of goons. "Golly, it's so neat that Sandy and Danny finally figured it all out and FLEW OFF INTO THE SKY.

I'm all for suspension of disbelief but this is asking a bit too much.


*A/N Huck, the post that I promised you will come tomorrow and it will be fantastical but this Grease thing was on my mind and it was either type it out or drink a warm glass of milk...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, back to the time period where directors' visions were much more grandios than technology allowed for. Jaws III; a giant cut out of a great white floating towards the glass control room. Or was it one of the underwater tubes?

Maybe it wouldn't've seemed so retarded if there had been some high quality CGI.
Nope.
Still lame.

(Hey, I just invented a double contraction!)