Monday, February 11, 2008



Another birthday come and gone and I have to say that this one may have been the best one in years. There's few things that are better than being around people that love you and bowling.

Prize for the best birthday present ever goes to Huck. She turned me into a bobble head. I will soon immortalized in full on bobble head form! I can't even begin to express how awesome this is. However, I understand that I have some packages in the mail and I'm sure that those will reach new levels of awesomeness as well.

You know, I have to say, and this is completely impartial, I'm pretty sure that I rock bowling shoes harder than just about anyone.
Well...almost anyone.








A/N Not one hour after writing this post, I fell out of my own bed. Seriously. I twisted my foot and scraped my knee and it was hands down the best part of my day.

1 comment:

Monika said...

your blog is awesomeness!