Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I stole this survey from Maxey!

1. Do you like blue cheese?
You know, I can handle it in small amounts but I don't know that I'd classify that as "liking" it.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
WTF?!? No!

3. Do you own a gun?
I actually had to think about this one for a second. No.

4. Your favorite song?
Right now it's a tie between "I've been loving you too long" by Otis Redding and "Flying" from the Peter Pan soundtrack. Oh, and "Wild Thing" by Tone Loc.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment?
Dentist and girlie doctor, yes! The rest, not so much.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I like hot dogs.

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Wawa and coffee.

8. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
I have a ring with an oval piece of Labrodorite that I've had for ages. I guess it's kinda my signature piece.

9. What one trait do you hate about yourself?
I loath that I still care about what people think of me. I so look forward to the day when my opinion of myself is based on what I think rather than the opinions of others.

10. What is your middle name?
Maria

11. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...
Who is walking through the building, I'm cold, I need to go vote.

12. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
coffee, lunch, groceries

13. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
Wawa, coffee, diet pepsi

14. Current worry right now?
I'm actually not worried about anything right now!

15. Current hate right now?
The weather. Brrr!

16. How did you celebrate the New Year?
With Huck and Q.

17. Where would you like to go?
I'd love to visit my pals in Appalachia, Disney World, Africa, Spain, India, Costa Rica

18. Name one person who will complete this?
Ummm...me?

19. Do you own slippers?
See last blog entry.

20. What shirt are you wearing?
A navy blue crew neck sweater.

21. Can you whistle?
Yep. Regular style and finger-in-the-mouth style. *giggle, giggle*

22. Favorite color?
Red

23 . Would you be a pirate?
You know, I already did that whole pirate/ninja thing. Maybe this time around I'll be a Lost Boy.

24. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Just about anything with lyrics.

25. Favorite girl's name?
I don't have one.

26 . Favorite boy's names?
see above.

27. What's in your pocket right now?
Nothing.

28 . Last thing that made you laugh?
I got a Myspace message from an old pal that made me laugh hard when I read it. I wonder if he's reading this right now? Do you feel weird that I'm talking about you?

29 . Best bedsheets as a child?
There were these yellow ones with butterflies on them that I lurved. Very soft, those sheets.

30 . Worst injury you've ever had?
Since I've never broken any bones I'm gonna go with the time that I ate shit running up the Pike House drive way. Oof! I so totally ate it!! I have the pictures to prove it too.

31. Do you love where you live?
With the exception of Lubbock, I've loved everywhere I've lived.

32 . How many TVs do you have in your house?
Dos.

33 . Who is your loudest friend?
Kristi. Absolutely no question. Kristi.

34 How many dogs do you have?
None. That question made me feel inadequate.

35 . Does someone have a crush on you?
No.

36. What is your favorite candy?
Nerds or Skittles. Come on, it's a virtual fruit explosion!

37. Favorite Sports Team?
None.

38. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Debussy's Claire De Lune. Either that or Funky Cold Medina by Tone Loc. I'm obviously on a Tone Loc kick right now.

39. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Zzzzzzzzz....

40. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
I'm gonna hit the snooze once, ONCE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! :) I feel honored. haha. How was your birthday? Happy Happy I hope. Miss you and I hope you are doing awesome!