Friday, May 01, 2009

First post in like 2 months and it's a survey. I suck.

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My face or my hair. Always.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
It's not a hoodie but it's a red Puma zip up sweatshirt. I love that friggin' thing!

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Oh god no!

4. Do you plan outfits?
No, but Q makes it sound very appealing.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Oh wow. here we go: Full because I just ate two pieces of pizza, Sleepy because I was up too late last night, Confused because of what I was doing that kept me up so late last night and finally, Hopeful.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
The blanket that's covering Owen and I.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having:
I seriously don't remember the last dream I had!

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
I met a crap load of new people last night.

9. What are you craving right now?
A smoke and a nap. Zzzzzzz... BUt I'll have neither.

10. Do you floss daily?
Does anyone floss every GD day??

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Puchero.

12. Are you emotional?
I'm very in tune with my emotions, but I have control over them.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Why the eff would I count to 1000? Like, just for fun? What the heck??

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I'm a licker. But my dad will bite ice cream and I think it makes him kind of a bad ass.

15. Do you like your hair?
I got it cut yesterday and I asked G for Bond girl hair. He gave me Bond girl. It's seriously hot.

16. Do you like yourself?
Yeah, I actually do!

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Bush= Bad President but I bet he's an awesome dinner partner.

18. What are you listening to right now?
The 30 Rock theme song.

19. Are your parents strict?
WTF? They're not strict, they just crazy.

20. Would you go sky diving?
Kind of?

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
I like cottage cheese with tomatoes and some shallots. It's a side called soltero and it goes quite nicely with steaks.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
No, but I just realized that most of my celebrity sightings have been at Disney World. "It's Brett Farve!!!!"

23. Do you rent movies often?
I netflix!

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
there sure is!

25. How many countries have you visited?
It's somewhere around 12.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Ha! I can't recall if I've personally made one but I have witnessed some truly exceptional prank phone calls in my day.

27. Ever been on a train?
Oh god yes.

28. Brown or white eggs?
Brown eggs from a local farmer. The yolks are this beautiful orangey-yellow and terribly yummy.

29.Do you have a cell-phone?
Is this survey for 6th graders? Yes, I have a cell phone.

30. Do you use chap stick?
Strawberry Soft Lips with SPF 20. It's important to protect yourself from the sun.

31. Do you own a gun?
I wouldn't admit here if I did.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes, I'm rather adept at using them to boot.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Well, I just closed a show so I'm going to spend some quality time with Owen.

34. Are you too forgiving?
I will forgive almost anything if given a really good apology. So yes, I am probably too forgiving.

35. Ever been in love?
Oh yes, often and well, if not wisely.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
She's probably recooping from her trip but there's also a chance we might go watch Wolverine tomorrow! Yea!

37. Ever have cream puffs?
If there is a tray of cream puffs at a party, I'll just start doing laps around the room so I can pick up a cream puff every lap. It's like the little cup of water they give to runners during marathons but creamy and delicious!

38. Last time you cried?
I had to cry in the show I was doing so just a few hours ago.

39. What was the last question you asked?
I can't answer that here.

40. Favorite time of the year?
I love, love, love Fall just about everywhere but summers in the Burque are the cat's pajamas.

41. Do you have any tattoos?
No!

42. Are you sarcastic?
I can be, yes, when the occasion calls for it.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
What the hell?? Did a 7th grade girl write this survey. No, I didn't watch that piece of crap movie.

44. Ever walked into a wall?
All the freakin' time.

45. Favorite color?
red

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yeppers. And I don't regret it at all.

47. Is your hair curly?
it can be, yes.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
I have no godly idea... it's been years since I bought a CD.

49. Do looks matter?
Yes, but average looks can be made gorgeous by the addition of a wicked sense of humor.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Yes, see question #34.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Seriously, what the heck is up with these questions?

52. Do you like your life right now?
Yeah, I do like my life, quite a bit.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Yes, I'm scared of the dark.

54. Can you handle the truth?
I think so.

55. Do you have good vision?
It's not too bad with my glasses, it's heinous without.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I know that there are a lot more, but I can' only think of two people I don't like right now...

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
All the freakin' time.

58. The last person you held hands with?
With someone I would've preferred not to.

59. What are you wearing?
Jeans and a long sleeved white t-shirt.

60.What is your favorite animal?
I'm really rather fond of dogs right now.

61. Where was your default picture taken at?
Yes, this survey was in fact created by a 7th grade girl.

62. Can you hula hoop?
For a little while, yes.

63. Do you have a job?
Yes, I work for the United States Census Bureau. I have a badge and everything!

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Some pizza.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes, often.

3 comments:

huck said...

Here's my response to yer answers:

-Gearge W. Bush would be THE BEST drinking buddy.

-Tom Ford! Made even better by the fact that your brother did something embarrassing in front of him.

-We prank called Alison from INSIDE the house.

-Maybe the writer meant "seen the butterfly effect" in action and totally misused capital letters.

-Can't think of more than 2 people? Really? You're in such a good place you're surpressing stuff. Awesome!

-What is a default picture?

-My favorite window story technically has me crawling through said window and you driving the getaway car.

Earhart said...

Huck:

-I didn't actually meet Tom Ford, just watched him lustily from across the room. But yes, it's made even better by P being a dweeb in front of him.

-I forgot about those prank calls! Good times... god she's disgusting.

-A default picture is your profile picture on social networking sites.

-And lastly, I will drive your getaway any time!!

Ben said...

re: W. On tour in West Virginia, we met a High school Principal who gave the introduction for the Pres. when he (W.) came to their school for a republican convention. Sounded like a pretty cool guy if you get him in a social setting. Apparently W. gives killer shoulder rubs.